Monday, October 22, 2012

Here are this week's assignments. I have to go to Tuskegee University today for some bioethics talks, so I will miss class. :(

Monday - please work on revising or rewriting your Harris papers. I encourage you to visit the writing center.

Morehouse Writing Center
Brawley 200

The Writing Center is open 9-5 for tutoring and/or independent use of computers. Tutors do not proofread or edit papers. They provide overall guidance on how students can improve their papers. The approach tutors take is peer review. They frequently reference the grammar text so students have some reference point.

Wednesday Oct 24 - Read Ch. 3 on Cosmological Arguments, write detailed summary of the chapter to turn in in class and via Turnitin. I will get these slots up very soon.

Friday Oct 24 - Read Ch. 2 on The Design Argument write detailed summary of the chapter to turn in in class and via Turnitin. I will get these slots up very soon.

Thanks! NN

No comments: